Welcome to Cornelia Dental
For over 20 years, Cornelia Dental has been serving Habersham County with complete restorative and preventative dental care in a comfortable and family-friendly environment. Our patients are our priority and we strive to make your dental experience a positive one.
- Our dentists, Dr. Ralph Jackson and Dr. Cynthia Ratliff have years of experience using the most effective and efficient dental techniques to ensure your optimum oral health.
- Dread going to the dentist? Don't worry ... we don't take it personally! We understand that many people are afraid of going to the dentist or just don't like the sights and sounds! Ask us how we can provide you with a relaxed, pain-free experience by using conscious oral sedation, Nitrous Oxide, or NuCalm.
- In addition to comprehensive dental care, you can also take advantage of Lumineers veneers, Invisalign clear aligners, implant dentistry and LumiBrite teeth whitening, resulting in a straight, bright smile.
- We practice unique no-drill dentistry using Waterlase™ dental laser technology, reducing the need for needles and anesthesia and increasing patient comfort. Gone are the days of loud, vibrating machinery!
- Dr. Ralph Jackson is also certified in Botox and dermal fillers for facial esthetics and pain management.
Contact our Cornelia Dental Office to schedule your complimentary consultation with our friendly doctors and staff. We look forward to meeting you and your family and starting you on the road to great dental health.
Providing quality dental care to Cornelia, Clarkesville, Demorest, Mt. Airy, Toccoa and surrounding Georgia areas including Habersham, Stephens, and Banks County. Many of our patients travel from Clayton, Blairsville, Commerce, Gainesville, and even bordering states for their dental care. Come and see why!